We are looking for a Senior Manager to lead our project management team in Copenhagen, Denmark. You would drive daily operations at Anthill, develop competencies in your staff and continuously optimize business processes.
This role calls for considerable experience of project management at the highest level. Anthill provides advanced digital communications for the life science industry – working with some of the world’s largest companies including Pfizer, Roche, Bayer, and Amgen among others.
As Head of Project Management you have specific responsibilities for:
- Production processes design – creating and optimizing internal processes to deliver great client service
- Staff development – bringing out the best in your team and developing project manager competences
You will then have overall responsibility to oversee your team’s work:
- Client contact – liaising with customers, presenting project plans, dealing with change requests
- Project planning – preparation of detailed project plans
- Resource management – ensuring profitable staffing on all projects
- Project management – coordination of production team and on-going communication to all parts of project team.
- Collaboration with Account Management – contributing to project specification and project offer incl. cost calculation and budget preparation.
This is a high level position that requires strong management skills and the ability to see the big picture while focusing on the details. In addition to extensive professional experience, it is likely that you will have Master’s Degree in a relevant subject. Experience of the pharmaceutical industry and/or digital media is essential.
In return we can offer you excellent remuneration and the opportunity to work in a dynamic high tech environment that is shaping 21st century life science communications.
This position has been closed.