We are seeking a Digital Project Manager, who can orchestrate complex digital communication projects. The position is located either in Copenhagen, Denmark, or Freiburg, Germany.
The position requires that you take responsibility for your own clients and projects, and so it follows that you have solid experience in transforming client briefings into high quality innovative solutions.
You’ll motivate and inspire your creative and production teams to do their best work delivering state of the art solutions. Working collaboratively with your team you will also identify new opportunities and ensure excellence in client service.
Expect interesting projects from some of the world’s largest companies. You will be part of a dynamic, highly diverse team in an international environment. We are a fast-growing creative intelligence company with high ambition, cool offices and central location.
We offer a remuneration package that reflects your responsibilities and qualifications. You are prepared to travel when the job requires it.
As a Senior Digital Project Manager with Anthill Agency you will:
- Coordinate day-to-day activities related to digital initiatives, including situation analysis, requirements gathering and planning, budgeting and resource management
- Actively collaborate with cross-functional teams in multiple locations to deliver complex digital projects
- Proactively drive process and technology improvements, both internally and within our customer portfolios
- Foster innovation in the digital space by adding cross-domain, cross-functional expertise on technology and business trends
- Act as a digital subject matter expert, with up-to-date knowledge and information regarding the latest trends and opportunities in the space
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications and experience:
- At least 7 years experience as a Digital Project Manager
- > 3 years of experience in the Pharma or Healthcare industry
- > 5-7 years of experience leading global projects impacting >10’000 users and managing diverse portfolios
- > 3-5 years of experience in managing digital initiatives (externally facing websites, mobile applications, eLearning etc.)
- Gained the required experience in managing near-shore and / or off-shore teams across multiple locations
- Project Management certification (PMP, Prince2)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Strong business focus and experience in resource management
- Strong understanding of Pharma regulatory and compliance framework
- Ability to work with others in a high paced, fluid, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to question and challenge existing processes with a view to improve the customer experience
- Be passionate about digital transformation and act as an agent of change
- Strong can-do attitude and results-focused
- University or business college degree
- Fluent in English. Additional European languages are a distinct advantage
The following would be highly desirable:
- Experience working with Agile and Lean/Six Sigma methodologies
- Experience with CMS, CLM and CRM platforms
- Understanding of user monitoring and reporting
To apply, send your CV along with a 3-page presentation explaining why you would be the ideal candidate to Linda Reidy, Head of Project Management, email@example.com.