We are looking for a highly experienced Creative Director to join our Management Team and lead the Anthill creative department – bringing out the best in individual talents, directing creative work and spearheading pitch projects.
Anthill is a fast-growing digital communications agency in Copenhagen, with a great track record and high ambitions. You can expect challenging projects from the world’s largest life science companies – and to play a central role in a dynamic, highly diverse team, in an international environment.
- Consider and implement a creative strategy for the company
- Drive the creative team in delivering flawless work of high creative quality
- Ensure that capabilities are maintained according to latest trends
- Create tangible and deliverable creative products
- Plan and implement department and project budgets to ensure both quality and efficiency
- Plan and manage staffing of both internal and external creative resources to ensure both quality and efficiency
- Manage and supervise hiring, staff assessment, development & training
- Cooperate closely with sales, project management and technical departments for optimal work processes and procedures for the department
You will have a deep understanding of digital multichannel marketing and communication, preferably from the life science industry. You will have excellent leadership as demonstrated in your previous experience of leading a team of creative people, as well as communication and organizational abilities. The role demands high-level creative abilities – a fluency in design, copy and digital workflow and best practices – that are matched by real business understanding. Fluent English is essential.
Salary: We offer a remuneration package that reflects your responsibilities and qualifications.
Travel: We work internationally and therefore some travel is required.
Are you the right one?
To apply, send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com as soon as possible.