We are seeking an experienced, digitally-literate marketer to join our team and drive Anthill’s on-going marketing activities. This is a great opportunity to work at the forefront of digital communications in a dynamic agency focused the life sciences sector.
About the position
Reporting to our Head of Business Excellence and Marketing, the Marketing Manager role is part of the Business Excellence team which drives agency’s long-term growth.
You will be responsible for day-to-day marketing operations – developing Anthill’s marketing channels, planning and executing marketing campaigns – and thus play an essential role in generating a continuous stream of new business leads.
As such, you will have a flair for digital technology, the ability to work independently, and the drive to further increase the impact of our marketing activities.
Campaigns & events management
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns and events, following strategic communication plans
Online channel management
- Update and develop the Anthill website to drive traffic and ensure sales lead conversion
- Social media management, publishing, advertising and monitoring (mainly LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Leverage the marketing email database to mature existing contact
- Optimize our channels by identifying trends, collecting insights, developing new creative approaches
Contacts & leads management
- Manage contacts & leads in our CRM system in coordination with the Customer Engagement team
- Prepare campaign and regular channel reports, including improvement suggestions and plans
Skills & experience
- 2-3 years work experience in a similar position (digital marketing, inbound marketing, leads management etc.)
- Agency or pharma experience is an advantage
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing trends (social media, SEO, SEM, websites, apps, emails etc.)
- Experience with digital marketing platforms and tools (Google Analytics, AdWords, WordPress, Hootsuite, ActiveCampaign, Podio)
- Analytical skills and data driven thinking (strong Excel skills)
- Excellent English skills both oral and written, German is an advantage
- Detail-focused and with hands-on approach
- Proactive and ambitious
- International team with 10+ nationalities working from our headquarters in Copenhagen (English is both the official and social language in our offices)
- Opportunity to grow with the position and gain more responsibilities as you learn
- Employee Development Programme and individual online courses and training
Anthill is a digital communications agency specializing in life science industry. Working with clients across Europe – Grünenthal, Bayer, Pfizer, Roche, Unilever, Danone, Lundbeck and Novozymes – Anthill combines strategy, creativity and technological excellence to deliver high-value content that powers today’s e-detailing, closed loop marketing and multichannel solutions.
Send your CV and a cover letter to Veronika Losova, Head of Business Excellence and Marketing at Anthill, vlo(a)anthillagency.com as soon as possible as we are looking to fill this position immediately.