We are looking for 1-2 talented students to help us cover diverse tasks in our Business Excellence and Marketing department. The positions offer a true hands-on experience with marketing, as well as being part of the more tactical and strategic planning.
Business Excellence tasks
- Prepare monthly marketing reports
- Working with Podio – uploading lists, filling in information, connecting it to ActiveCampaign
- External and internal surveys setup and results
- Internal reading list management
- Ensuring our presentations are on-brand
- Keeping our capability presentation, product slides and case slides updated
- Organise Lunch and Learn sessions on Thursdays in our office
- Assist with organisational tasks around conference – depending on a conference
- Assist with organising Advisory Board this May
- Internal events organisation
- Related expense sheets
- Publish articles on WordPress and post links to LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media
- Preparing and sending mailouts to a database
- Create landing pages
- Related expense sheets
You should be both willing to learn new things and be eager to prove your skills by always delivering the best you can, and even beyond. We expect the students to be able to understand the tasks at hand quickly and tackle them relatively independently. The positions are ideal for those of you who feel confident executing and would like to add the extra experience to their CV.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel command
- Solid English writing capabilities
- Fast to learn with diverse online marketing tools (we work with WordPress, Google Analytics, ActiveCampaign, Podio and Hootsuite)
- Good ability to navigate in databases of contacts
- Visual thinking
- Analytical skills
- Eye for detail
Apart from the fun agency team, and a nice office with a roof terrace situated Nordhavn, we offer a standard per hour remuneration package, partially subsidized lunch scheme, yoga classes in the office, Friday bars and other social activities.
If this sounds interesting, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should include your CV, a presentation outlining your motivation for the job (max 10 slides) using Anthill corporate visual identity, and your time availability for the job (possible start date, available days in April and May and your general availability over summer, and in the Autumn). We’d like to welcome the new student on our team as soon as possible, and we will go through the applications on an ongoing basis.