Your multichannel partner
Come meet the team at booth #24 to learn how Anthill’s change communication and content methodology can help you create a successful multichannel strategy. Be sure to use our discount code when you register to get a €200 discount: Anthill200
Day 1, 15:30 – 16:30: Ambition and scalability – How to build great content that works in every market
What kind of content do local affiliates really want? If you were to ask them, the answer would probably be “something simple” because of localization concerns. But the truth is that such basic ‘one-size-fits-all’ content probably won’t be used because it doesn’t meet each market’s specific needs or provide enough freedom of action.
Day 2, 12:30 – 13:30: The art of Agile Marketing – Responding to changing audience needs on-the-go
Agile methodologies enable your digital communications to continually adapt to the market. By adopting an iterative approach, you can see continual improvement and move away from a typical production line process – in which success is only known at the end.
*Times are subject to change
Meet the Anthill delegates
To discuss how Anthill can help you boost engagement across channels, connect with our team:
- Katrine Bach, Chief Executive Officer
- Sebastian Koelsch, Chief Solutions Officer
- Tor Kristensen, Chief Technology Officer
- Alejandra P. Betancourt, Customer Engagement Director
- Therese Bech, Strategic Director
- Susanne Holm Schaeffer, Director of Customer Success
- Veronika Losova, Head of Business Excellence and Marketing