We are seeking an experienced Senior Digital Project Manager and Team Lead, who can orchestrate complex digital communication projects and take on responsibilities within a team. This is a great opportunity to work at the forefront of digital communications in a dynamic agency focused on the life sciences sector.
To apply: Send your CV and a cover letter to Sebastian Kölsch, Chief Solutions Officer at Anthill, firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the position
Coming from many years of working in a project management position within the life science industry or related businesses, you’ll be coordinating a dynamic team of digital project managers based in Copenhagen and Freiburg. You will guide your colleagues where necessary, support potential challenges, define/drive work processes and act as the Project Management liaison to the other departments.
You will be responsible for the workload and management of our associated production hubs and manage the commercial aspects in that relationship. You will work closely with Anthill’s production product lines (Digital Excellence, Strategy, Creative, Technology) to make sure we always deliver state of the art solutions the highest degree of client satisfaction. Working collaboratively with your Project Management colleagues you will also identify new opportunities and ensure excellence in client service.
The position requires that you take responsibility for your own clients and projects, managing time bookings and overall project financials. You will work on global communication projects from some of the world’s largest companies, and so it follows that you have solid experience in transforming client briefings into high quality project plans and executions.
You will be joining an International team with 10+ nationalities working from our headquarters in Copenhagen, where English is both the official and social language in our office.
- Collaborate in both process adherence and optimization with client satisfaction and job profitability in mind
- Coordinate day-to-day activities related to digital initiatives, including situation analysis, requirements gathering and planning, budgeting and resource management
- Actively collaborate with cross-functional teams in multiple locations to deliver complex digital projects
- Proactively drive process and technology improvements, both internally and within our customer portfolios
- Foster innovation in the digital space by adding cross-domain, cross-functional expertise on technology and business trends
- Act as a digital subject matter expert, with up-to-date knowledge and information regarding the latest trends and opportunities in the space
- Coordinate the work load within the Project Management department and support your colleagues with tips and advice where necessary
Skills & experience
- 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager in an agency or a life science company
- Fluent English speaker
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Capable of leading on projects and work collaboratively as part of a team
- Confident in providing guidance to and sparring with senior colleagues and clients
- Experienced in process refinement
- Knowledgable in digital tools and project delivery
- A certification as Project Manager (PRINCE2 or alike) is an advantage
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
Send your CV and a cover letter to Sebastian Kölsch, Chief Solutions Officer at Anthill, email@example.com.