We are seeking an experienced, innovative and energetic B2B marketer with a strategic mindset to lead our marketing team. This is a great opportunity to work at the forefront of digital marketing and communications in a dynamic and fast-growing agency focused on the life sciences sector.
To apply: Send your CV and a cover letter to Veronika Losova, Head of Business Excellence and Marketing at Anthill, email@example.com.
About the position
Reporting to our CEO, the Marketing and Communications Director role is responsible for the overall marketing strategy for Anthill Agency, including definition and implementation of strategies spanning from non-branded awareness and trust-generating activities, through brand-supporting activities to lead-generating campaigns, always ensuring that Anthill pushes the boundaries of digital communications.
- Developing and managing communication and marketing strategies
- Proactive brand/CVI management
- Managing and developing the product portfolio in cooperation with specialist departments (Strategy, Creative, Tech and Digital Excellence)
- Researching and implementing new ways of connecting with our target group – be it through new channels or new content
- Working with the commercial team to streamline lead generation processes and activities
- Defining content strategy and communications/PR plan, selecting and managing implementation partners
- Managing the team consisting of content marketing director, marketing manager, marketing assistant (2 days/week) and associated resources
- Managing vendors
Examples of planned upcoming projects:
- Annual strategy and budget planning
- Website and CVI redesign to match updated positioning
- Defining Anthill’s conference strategy and developing conference package for 2017-18
- Development of case studies to showcase some of Anthill’s projects
- Thought-leadership and PR strategy positioning Anthill’s key personnel as pioneers within digital communications
- Leveraging KOLs to create broader awareness and acknowledgement for the Anthill brand
- Marketing roadmap supporting Anthill 2020 corporate strategy
Skills & experience required:
- 7-10 years work experience in a similar position
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing trends within B2B
- Proven strategic thinking and ability to formulate department plans and vision
- Business acumen understanding marketing connection to corporate strategy, commercial and product management
- Focused on results and ROI
- Understand of the pharmaceutical marketing and brand management
- Excellent English skills both oral and written, German is an advantage
- Opportunity to shape new level of engagement for Anthill’s marketing as we are growing in volume, in seniority of our customers, and product sophistication
- International team with 10+ nationalities working from our headquarters in Copenhagen (English is both the official and social language in our offices)
- Employee Development Programme and individual online courses and training
Send your CV and a cover letter to Veronika Losova, Head of Business Excellence and Marketing as soon as possible as we are looking to fill this position immediately.