We are seeking a Junior Digital Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects.
Anthill provides complete digital marketing solutions for global pharma clients - rep sales tools, connected multichannel communications, patient engagement applications and conference activation. We’re an established agency and great at what we do.
We are also fully aware that the digital world is a forever changing landscape and are always exploring new opportunities.
We are a 45+ agency, with our HQ in Copenhagen and second location in Freiburg, Germany. We are looking for a new Junior Digital Project Manager to join the Freiburg team.
We’re a tight team and we’re looking for candidates who, like us, are open to opportunities and excited about a challenge.
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. The position requires that you take responsibility for your own clients and projects, and so it follows that you have solid experience in transforming client briefings into high quality innovative solutions.
You’ll motivate and inspire your creative and production teams to do their best work delivering state of the art solutions. Working collaboratively with your team you will also identify new opportunities and ensure excellence in client service.
Expect interesting projects from some of the world’s largest Life Science companies. You will be part of a dynamic, highly diverse team in an international environment. As we are an international agency, with clients from all over the world, our main communication, written and verbal, is English.
We offer a remuneration package that reflects your responsibilities and qualifications. You are prepared to travel when the job requires it.
As a Digital Project Manager with Anthill Agency your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget and to agreed quality
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Actively collaborate with cross-functional teams in multiple locations to deliver complex digital projects
- Act as a digital subject matter expert, with up-to-date knowledge and information regarding the latest trends and opportunities in the space
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent English, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Experience of Workbook is a plus
- Confident in the agency environment
- Positive outlook
- Pro active
- Willing to be pushed and push others
- Self determination
We offer an exciting position, where you get the opportunity to be part of a company that is in rapid development, and where we work intensively to create a special culture characterized by an informal tone added with a lot of commitment and professionalism.
Our salaries are competitive and also include Pension Scheme, Health Insurance and Maternity cover.
Only candidates currently residing in Germany or neighboring countries, with work permit for the European Union.