We are looking for a digital detail-oriented production designer to be part of our creative team in Copenhagen
- Producing pixel-perfect final designs of content for digital platforms, based on directions from our Art Directors and Medical Writers
- Set-up of production files for developers and provide documentation of interactions, animations, changes, etc.
- Ensuring that our internal work process is followed 100% in the production of all deliverables
- Implementation of feedback and corrections to the design
- Quality checking of all design deliverables to clients and to development
Your core skills and background:
- A practical hands-on education in the area of digital design, preferably with internships as part of the curriculum.
- You know how to use your Adobe programs for digital design (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- A basic knowledge of what happens when a project goes to the developers and understanding of the developers’ needs
- Good written and spoken English is a must, as our people, our clients and collaboration partners communicate in English
- You are extremely detail-oriented and take pride in delivering without mistakes
- You are a fast learner and eager to get your hands dirty
- A full-time position in a great and experienced creative team in a fast-moving digital agency
- Working with major international brands within the life science industry
- Gaining experience in production of large digital projects
- Working with our Art Directors to create content as well as UI/UX solutions
- Influencing our continuous development and improvement of our internal work process
- Nice office location in central Copenhagen and exceptional colleagues across departments
- Applications that are not specific to this job-offer will not be considered.
- Application can be sent already now, as we are looking for somebody who can potentially start in late January or early February.
- Interviews with potential applicants will most likely happen mid-January.
- Due to heavy work-load, we might not have time to respond to all applicants and therefore, if you have not received any feedback from us within 2 weeks after you have sent your application, then we have most likely not chosen to go forward with your application.
- Anthill is a digital transformation agency specializing in the life science industry. Working with clients across Europe – Pfizer, Roche, Bayer, Biogen, Grünenthal, Takeda and Novozymes – Anthill combines strategy, creativity and technological excellence to deliver digital maturity and success.