We are seeking a Native German speaking Medical Writer to support the development of our digital communication solutions, mainly for our pharmaceutical clients in the DACH-region. This is a great opportunity to work at the forefront of digital communications in a dynamic agency focused on the life sciences sector.
About the position
The Medical Writer has a central role in planning and developing digital communication materials for our clients across the life science sector.
You will be responsible for the creation of medical and scientific content and will play a key role in developing content strategy. You will thrive in finding creative ways to communicate complex scientific messages and will work collaboratively with designers and art directors, translating medical concepts into briefs they can work with. Working with a lot of independence, this role will give you the opportunity to shape the way our clients communicate.
The Medical Writer is also an important internal scientific and medical resource for the whole agency – providing scientific and medical insight to support all our activities.
- Creating or adapting medical and scientific content for a range of digital communication tools
- Developing creative and engaging communication concepts
- Translating scientific or medical content for creative team colleagues
- Providing subject area expertise & guidance to colleagues
- Integrating capabilities across other departments (e.g. commercial and strategy teams)
- Acting as a valuable and insightful consultant for our clients
- Delivering high quality work on budget and to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Skills & experience
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in healthcare communications
- Company language is English, native German is a must due to the focus on German speaking clients
- A broad knowledge of pharmaceutical industry, the regulations and needs
- Experience working in an agency environment is an advantage
- A superb communicator, who can convey complex ideas in an engaging way
- Medical or scientific writing and editing expertise
- The ability to work across different therapy areas and to communicate to multiple audiences
- Experience with digital communications is an advantage
Anthill is on an ambitious growth journey and is an exciting place to work. If you have the right experience and are looking for a dynamic workplace, great colleagues and an international environment, please get in touch. Having offices in Copenhagen and Freiburg offers you the opportunity to work and live in Denmark or Germany.