We are seeking a Medical Communication Strategist to spearhead the development of our digital communication solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies and brands. This is a great opportunity to work at the forefront of digital communications in a dynamic agency focused on the life sciences sector.
About the position
Reporting to the Creative Director as part of our creative team, the Medical Communication Strategist has a central role in planning and developing communication materials for our clients across the life science sector.
You will be responsible for the creation of medical and scientific content and will play a key role in developing content strategy. You will thrive in finding creative ways to communicate complex scientific messages and will work collaboratively with designers and art directors, translating medical concepts into briefs they can work with. The Medical Communication Strategist is a key client-facing member of project teams and will act as a consultant to our clients. Working with a lot of independence, this role will give you the opportunity to shape the way our clients communicate.
The Medical Communication Strategist is also an important internal scientific and medical resource for the whole agency – providing scientific and medical insight to support all our activities.
You will be joining an International team with 10+ nationalities working from our headquarters in Copenhagen, where English is both the official and social language in our office.
- Creating or adapting medical and scientific content for a range of digital communication tools
- Developing creative and engaging communication concepts
- Translating scientific or medical content for creative team colleagues
- Providing subject area expertise & guidance to colleagues
- Integrating capabilities across other departments (e.g. commercial and strategy teams)
- Acting as a valuable and insightful consultant for our clients
- Delivering high quality work on budget and to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Skills & experience
- 5 years’ experience in healthcare communications
- Native English speaker
- A broad knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
- Experience working in an agency environment is an advantage
- A superb communicator, who can convey complex ideas in an engaging way
- Medical or scientific writing and editing expertise
- The ability to work across different therapy areas and to communicate to multiple audiences
- Experience with digital communications is an advantage
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Capable of leading on projects and work collaboratively as part of a team
Anthill is on an ambitious growth journey and is an exciting place to work. If you have the right experience and are looking for a dynamic workplace, great colleagues and an international environment, please get in touch.
Send your CV and a cover letter to Kim Riedel, Creative Director at Anthill Agency, email@example.com. Your application should be sent as soon as possible, as we will be reviewing incoming applications on an on-going basis.