Do you have an eye for what it takes for companies to do their business smarter and better? We are a Digital Communication Agency in the pharma industry, and we are looking for an ambitious Account Manager that is ready to be a part of our commercial department. Do you have a passion for health care and are you looking for a meaningful job in the digital communication business, you might be the perfect match for Anthill.
About the position
Reporting to our Vice President, DACH region, the Account Manager’s role is to be a proactive driver for our clients. The goal in our commercial team is to be a step ahead of our clients, so we can motivate and inspire them to strengthen their digital communication presence.
The commercial team is the focal point of our product innovation and product delivery. We work close together with our Strategy Team, our Creative team, our visionary tech department and of course our highly competent Project Managers.
- Running the client dialogue independently on day-to-day basis
- Responsible for own clients – however with sparring from the VP
- Gain and deploy new customer relationships together with our VP
Skills & experience
It is important that you have a strong flair and interest in communicating our views on development potentials for our clients. Persistence and a desire to succeed is essential for the right Account Manager in Anthill. We are looking for a person with following skills:
- A background within sales
- Strong communication skills within sales
- Business oriented mindset and with an interest of developing Anthill
- Excellent English skills both oral and written
- German skills at a business level is required
- A technical and digital curiosity
- Experience from the life sciences industry is an advantage
- An interesting position located either at our headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, or at our office in Freiburg, Germany
- Being part of a highly experienced team with high-profile clients in the life sciences industry.
- International team with 10+ nationalities working from our headquarters in Copenhagen and Freiburg (English is both the official and social language in our offices).
- Job start 1st of January 2019 or as soon as possible
Anthill is a Digital Communications Agency specializing in the life sciences industry. Working with clients from some of the biggest pharma companies and brands worldwide – Anthill combines strategy, creativity and technological excellence to deliver high-value content that powers today’s eDetailing, closed loop marketing and multichannel solutions.
Send your CV and application to email@example.com before 1st of December 2018. We will call in for job interviews as we receive relevant applications.