We are seeking two Digital Project Managers; One Project Manager to cover for our talented co-worker that will go on maternity leave, and one Project Manager for our new-established permanent position.
About the position
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. The position requires that you take responsibility for your own clients and projects, and so it follows that you have solid experience in transforming client briefings into high quality innovative solutions.
You’ll motivate and inspire your creative and production teams to do their best work delivering state of the art solutions. Working collaboratively with your team you will also identify new opportunities and ensure excellence in client service.
Expect interesting projects from some of the world’s largest Life Science companies. You will be part of a dynamic, highly diverse team in an international environment. We are a fast-growing creative intelligence company with high ambition, cool offices and central location.
We offer a remuneration package that reflects your responsibilities and qualifications. You are prepared to travel when the job requires it.
As a Digital Project Manager with Anthill Agency your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Actively collaborate with cross-functional teams in multiple locations to deliver complex digital projects
- Act as a digital subject matter expert, with up-to-date knowledge and information regarding the latest trends and opportunities in the space
Skills & experience
It is important that you are ambitious and proactive, and that you feel confident in the agency environment. Positive outlook a willingness to be pushed and push others is essential for the right Account Manager in Anthill. We are looking for a person with following skills:
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Experience of Workbook is a plus
- An exciting position located either at our headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, or at our office in Freiburg, Germany
- Being part of a company that is in rapid development, and where we work intensively to create a special culture characterized by an informal tone added with a lot of commitment and professionalism.
- International team with 10+ nationalities working from our headquarters in Copenhagen and Freiburg (English is both the official and social language in our offices).
- Job start 1st of January 2019 or as soon as possible
Anthill is a Digital Communications Agency specializing in the life sciences industry. Working with clients from some of the biggest pharma companies and brands worldwide – Anthill combines strategy, creativity and technological excellence to deliver high-value content that powers today’s eDetailing, closed loop marketing and multichannel solutions.
Send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1st of December 2018. We will call in for job interviews as we receive relevant applications.