We a looking for a Junior Technical Services Consultant to support the Anthill Technical Services Consultants. This is a great opportunity to be part of a technical team that is on the forefront of digital transformation with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical brands, in a dynamic and fast-growing agency.
About the position
The Junior Technical Services Consultant primary task is to support our consultants in their operation of Anthill’s Technical Services program. You will primarily work together with one of our Senior Consultants and will be responsible for day-to-day technical operations tasks.
As a Junior Technical Services Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Execute and help direct the digital strategies laid out by us or our customers
- Analysing existing market challenges and opportunities
- Supporting our consultants in their work with the clients
- Creating clear and effective presentation material from workshops and client discussions
- Analyse, document and control our clients’ systems
- Help in the translation of client business goals and priorities into commercial opportunities and well specified projects
Skills & experience
It is important that you are ambitious, proactive and can see yourself as part of a cross-functional team working in a dynamic environment. We are looking for a person with following skills:
- An understanding of business processes, and the implications they have on IT/Technical solutions
- Ability to translate insights and strategic messaging into clear and effective presentations
- Good IT/technical foundation
- Familiarity with a range of CRM systems
- Knowledge and experience with Pharma is a plus but not a requirement
- Knowledge of Veeva solutions and offerings is a plus
- An exciting position located at our headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Being part of a company that is in rapid development, and where we work intensively to create a special culture characterized by an informal tone combined with commitment and professionalism.
- International team with 10+ nationalities working from our headquarters in Copenhagen and Freiburg (English is both the official and social language in our offices).
- Job start as soon as possible
Anthill is a Digital Communications Agency specializing in the life sciences industry. Working with clients from some of the biggest pharma companies and brands worldwide – Anthill combines strategy, creativity and technological excellence to deliver high-value content that powers today’s e-Detailing, closed loop marketing and multichannel solutions.