Our fantastic Delivery Director is pregnant and, therefore, we need cover for at least eight months (with the possibility of extending employment, in this or another role). This is a great opportunity to work at the forefront of digital transformation with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical brands, in a dynamic and fast-growing agency.
About the position
The Delivery Director is responsible for resource management and project management functions within the Project Management team. The Delivery Director supports the planning and delivery of all digital services; strategically analysing and improving billable utilisation, capacity planning, forecasting, and project profitability. Continually reviewing and improving internal processes and tools, driving efficiency, and business growth are also responsibilities of the Delivery Director.
- Implement and achieve Project Management department’s missions and goals.
- Develop plans and budgets for the department and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence, and evaluate performance
- Monitor and manage the efficient flow of projects throughout the organisation – from pipeline to completion
- Work with the Commercial Director and commercial team to maximise resource utilisation and billable revenue
- Work with the finance department to ensure accurate forecasting of resource utilisation and billable revenue
- Work with own projects, and support the PMs in their projects
- People management; including 1-to-1 meetings, team meetings and coordinating meetings with other departments
- Management of a flexible work-force of external freelancers
- Develop and administer team development plans, which entice individuals to perform successfully against the objectives, whilst respecting the budget
Skills & experience
- A proven successful background within project management, especially in complex digital media / communications projects
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in a similar project management position; agency or client-side experience
- Excellent English skills (both oral and written), German is an advantage
- Experienced at representing the project management function at Executive Management level, as well as being an active contributor
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving
- Strong commercial and customer-focused sensibility that is attuned to delivering value to clients and value to the business
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Experience from the life science industry is an advantage
- A unique opportunity to shape new levels of engagement for Anthill, as we are fast-growing in volume, in seniority of our customers, and in product sophistication.
- A position in which you work closely with our PMs and are also in direct contact with high-profile clients in the life science industry.
- An international team of over 15 nationalities whom are primarily working from our headquarters in Copenhagen (English is both the official and social language of our offices).
- Our company is in a phase of fast-growing development, with new positions being created, potentially providing you with the opportunity to work at Anthill permanently, beyond the maternity cover period.
- Job start - 1st of April 2019.
Anthill is a digital communications agency specialising in the Life Science industry. Working with clients across Europe – including Bayer, Pfizer, Grünenthal, Unilever, Biogen and Novo Nordisk amongst others - Anthill combines strategy, creativity and technical excellence to deliver empowering customer experiences in a digital world. See more at anthillagency.com.