Are you looking for a job where you can grow and learn from some of the best people in the communication business? We are a Digital Communication Agency in the pharma industry, and we are looking for an ambitious Junior Account Manager that is ready to be a part of our commercial department. Do you have a passion for health care and are you looking for a meaningful job in the digital communication business, you might be the perfect match for Anthill.
About the position
You will be reporting to our VP for the DACH Region and your role is to support him and the rest of the Commercial Team in the dialogue with existing and potential clients in the DACH region. The goal in our commercial team is to be a step ahead of our clients, so we can motivate and inspire them to strengthen their digital communication presence.
The Commercial Team is the focal point of our product innovation and product delivery. We work close together with our Strategy Team, our Creative team, our visionary tech department and of course our highly competent Project Managers.
- Take part in the client dialogue on day to day basis together with the team
- Support our VP in his work to gain new business with new or existing clients
- Attend relevant client meetings in Denmark and in the DACH region
- Prepare sales material in coordination with our VP
Skills & experience
We are looking for a person who is eager to develop personal and professional skills within communication and pharma. We expect that you find it as a fun challenge to help our clients to understand their development potentials. We are looking for a person with following skills:
- A background within sales
- Strong communication skills within sales
- Business oriented mindset and with an interest of developing Anthill
- Excellent English skills both oral and written
- German skills at a business level is required
- A technical and digital curiosity
- Experience from the life sciences industry is an advantage
- An interesting position located at our headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Being part of a highly experienced team with high-profile clients in the life sciences industry.
- International team with 15+ nationalities working from our headquarters in Copenhagen and Freiburg (English is both the official and social language in our offices).
- Job start 1st of April or as soon as possible
Anthill is a Digital Communications Agency specializing in the life sciences industry. Working with clients from some of the biggest pharma companies and brands worldwide – Anthill combines strategy, creativity and technological excellence to deliver high-value content that powers today’s e-Detailing, closed loop marketing and multichannel solutions.
Send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1st of March 2019. If you got any questions to the position, please feel free to contact us. We will call in for job interviews as we receive relevant applications.