Anthill Agency A/S (“Anthill Agency,” "we," "us," or the “Company”) respects your privacy and is committed to maintaining the privacy of individuals who visit the Company’s Web site, individuals who register to attend the Company’s event, and individuals who register to use the Services.
This Data Protection Statement explains how your personal information is collected, used, and disclosed by Anthill Agency. It also describes the choices available for you regarding the use of, your access to, and how to update and correct your personal information. For the purposes of this Statement, the term, “Websites”, shall refer collectively to anthillagency.com.
We urge you to read the Data Protection Statement, so you understand our commitment to you and your privacy and how you can participate in that commitment. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information That You Provide To Us
- When you contact us or submit a request for Webinar, Booklet, Demo, Courses, Case Study and White Paper on Anthill’s Website or through Marketing Campaigns, Anthill will ask you to provide personal information about you such as: first name, last name, company, job title, work email.
- Information That We Collect From You on our Website
Information That We Collect From You on our Website
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Web beacons, tags and scripts may be used on our Websites or in email or other electronic communications we send to you. These assist us in delivering cookies, counting visits to our Websites, understanding usage and campaign effectiveness and determining whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our third-party service providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
How We Use Information That We Collect
Personal information submitted to us through the Company’s Web site will be used for the purposes in the statement. We use your Personal Information to:
- Send requested product or service information
- Send product updates
- Send newsletters
- Send marketing communications
- Respond to customer service requests
- Respond to questions and concerns
Legal Basis for Processing (EEA only):
If you are an individual from the European Economic Area (EEA), our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where: (a) we have your consent to do so, (b) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the Services you have requested), or (c) where the processing is in our or a third party’s legitimate interests (and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms). In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Where we rely on your consent to process the personal information, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our (or a third party’s) legitimate interests which are not already described in this Notice, we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided further below in Section 14.
Communication Preferences (“Opt-out”)
We offer those who provide personal contact information a means to choose how we use the information provided. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails.
Data storage and retention
Your personal data is stored by Anthill Agency on its servers, and on the servers of the cloud-based database management services Anthill Agency engages, located in Denmark.
We will retain your personal information for as long as is needed to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Your Privacy Rights
You have the right to access, correct and request the deletion of your own Personal Information in accordance with the applicable law. You are also entitled to oppose to certain data processing practice or revoke consent previously granted, to the extent permitted by the law. In order to exercise such right, please submit a support ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org Anthill’s Support team will respond to your request within 24 business hours for free of charge.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer provide you with the Services, please contact us at email@example.com. In response, we will cancel or remove your information but may retain and use copies of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Additional Rights for EEA and Certain Other Territories
If you are from certain territories (such as the EEA), you may have the right to exercise additional rights available to you under applicable laws, including:
- Right of erasure: In certain circumstances, you have a broader right to erasure of personal information that we hold about you – for example, if it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was originally collected. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to request that Anthill stop processing your personal information and/or to stop sending you marketing communications.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal information in certain circumstances (for example, where you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to data portability: In certain circumstances, you have the right to be provided with your personal information in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format and to request that we transfer the personal information to another data controller without hindrance.
If you would like to exercise such rights, please contact us at the contact details below. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the Danish Data Protection Agency, https://www.datatilsynet.dk) if you consider that your rights under the applicable law have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data in non-compliance with the laws.
Security of Your Information
To help protect the privacy of data and personally identifiable information you transmit through use of this Site, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis. We restrict access to your personal data to those employees who need to know that information to provide benefits or services to you. In addition, we train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. We commit to taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce our employees' privacy responsibilities.
Changes to this Statement
We may update this Data Protection Statement to reflect changes to our information practice. If we decide to change our Data Protection Statement, we will post those changes to this Data Protection Statement, the home page, and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
We reserve the right to modify this Data Protection Statement at any time. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, or by means of a notice on our home page prior to the changes becoming effective.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, requests, or concerns related to this Data Protection Policy or the privacy practices for the Services, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at:
Anthill Agency A/S