Get the strategy that works
The HQ digital marketing handbook tells you how to balance central control with local freedom –giving detailed practical advice on how to achieve it.
- How to collect and share the right kind of data
- How to provide content that affiliates love
- How to ensure that you get local support
- How to get a smooth localisations process
Get your questions answered
The issues that international marketers face often have simple solutions or can be avoided completely by setting up projects in the right way.
Get the answers to common challenges:
- Affiliates argue that the core materials aren’t relevant to their market.
- Affiliates mistrust data collection.
- Local markets continually change their mind during localisation.
- New hires don’t understand the tools and use their old methods.
- Local usage of digital materials falls off after a couple of months.
- Markets really are different so it’s impossible to find something that works for everyone.
Want to catch up on other Anthill activities and articles?
Our increasingly digital world means that we must both continually consider the future and also act now on the challenges and opportunities that technology brings. Digital tools allow us to access enormous amounts of data, changing the competitive landscape and the expectations of customers. Competition is expanding to include more than just other pharma companies…Read More
We are seeking a Native Italian speaking Medical Writer to support the development of our digital communication solutions. This is a great opportunity to work at the forefront of digital communications in a dynamic agency focused on the life sciences sector. Send your CV and a cover letter to Anne Sophie, HR Consultant at Anthill…Read More
To understand what separates the top digital pharma marketers from the rest, here are five things that they know – and enact daily in their communications planning & execution.Read More
We are very excited to be attending and speaking at The Digital Pharma Advances Conference, held January 30th in London.Read More
We are seeking a Native German speaking Medical Writer to support the development of our digital communication solutions, mainly for our pharmaceutical clients in the DACH-region.Read More
Your digital marketing challenges are probably shared by peers in other departments and companies. The good news is that such problems often have simple solutions, or can be avoided completely by setting up projects in the right way.Read More