Take the next step
You want to provide a seamless customer experience across all channels – websites, apps, social media platforms, video, and more. You know that this is ‘what’s next’ but it seems like too big of a step.
The good news is that it’s possible to get started with multichannel right now. And in a way that builds on what you already have in place.
Build on existing systems
You don’t have to go full throttle into multichannel. And it doesn’t have to be ‘all or nothing’. A great next step in your digital journey is to combine your e-detailing with multichannel – building on what’s working to extend your existing relationships.
This e-book give you practical advice to take your communications to the next level:
- Break the deadlock and get started with multichannel in an easy way
- Plan your digital journey
- Understand the different between multichannel and multiple channels
- Use detailing to connect customers to new channels
- Personalise the experience
- Steps to take now